Nike Watches: Excellent Options for Sports Timepieces
The Swoosh logo has already been providing the public with high quality sports apparel ever since the early 70s. This is why it has grown to be one of the most popular brands when it comes to such products. From clothes to the Nike watches, you can be assured that you’ll get the quality this name has boasted of for almost half a century now.
What’s In Store for You
Since Nike is a big athletic brand, it is just common to expect to get sporting goods from them. This means that most Nike watches are designed to for training, no matter what sport or physical activity you may be into.
So, what can you expect from a Nike sports timepiece? Here are a couple of examples you can enjoy:
1. Running watches. Track has always been quite a popular sport and hobby among many; this is why it is also the easiest thing to find accessories for. A good number of Nike watches is perfect for runners. You can find some equipped with pedometers, lap memories, heart rate monitors, and timers justto name a few important features in the game. Top choices you can go for here is the Nike Triax, the Imara HRM, Blade, and Imara Kylo just to name a few.
2. Swimming. A good waterproof timepiece that will help you monitor your training while doing laps at the pool or even while you’re just enjoying the fresh cold water is what most swimmers need. Luckily, you can find almost every watch with a Swoosh logo at least 50m water resistant.
3. Hiking, racing, and other outdoor sports. Activities that involve you being in outside require some extra features from your accessories. So, instead of buying extra stuff that you will have to carry separately, why not opt for a handier solution? The Nike ACG Ascent and the Oregon are ideal for situations like these because they have a compass, altimeter, barometer, and weather mode just for starters. They’re also very durable and comfortable to wear, ready for the abuse that normally comes with the adventure.
4. Diving or surfing. Honestly, more than half of the Nike watches in the adult lines are good for diving being water resistant to 100 meters. However, if you want something that can compete head to head with the other brands’ sleek diving timepieces, the Nike Cayman series are perfect. The Grand Cayman has a sleek aesthetics, giving you a polished look with a shiny sport watch. The Cayman Metal and the Cayman Regular and Super tend to stick with the polyurethane band look, which is very casual and charming.
5. General training. Most of the Nike timepieces are ideal for your regular workouts. They’re designed to serve as aids on your exercise, being lightweight and packed with features that you’ll find advantageous. Most series can belong to this category.
More about Nike Watches
Although, most of the timepieces from Nike can be wornby both males and females, it is still quite important that there are pieces that can be wornby different people casually. This is why you can find specific designs for men and women, as well as kids, tobetter suit the public’s preferences.
If you’re thinking why you should get something from this brand, this can be answered simply by the fact that millions all over the world trusts the brand. They’re durable, versatile (as proven by those digital display timepieces with very casual designs), and they’re perfect for any fitness buff. They also won’t pale in comparison with other brands, giving them a better edge.
So, stop guessing which brand to go for. Check out your options with Nike watches today.